Join the conversation about the digital future
Digital Transformation is a series of interviews by Swiss filmmaker Manuel Stagars. Experts share their views on the digital future and shape the public conversation about artificial intelligence, automation, augmented reality, IoT, Big Data, or the future of work.
The project is open for thought leaders to participate by supporting the production cost of their interviews.
Support an interview
- Support the production cost of an interview and share your opinion in a professionally recorded and produced video.
- Participate in the conversation about the digital future together with other influencers.
- Raise awareness for your organization, city, or country as a hub for digital technology/digital transformation.
- Receive a personalized copy of the interview and all recording files for your own PR and communications.
Get in touch to discuss your participation.
Who else is part of this project?
So far, interviewees from Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, Santa Fe, Austin, Toronto, Bern, Zurich, London, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Taipei, Tokyo, and Sydney have participated from the following organizations:
- American International Group (AIG)
- Blockchain Research Institute
- Constellation Research
- Department of Computer Science at The University of Texas in Austin
- Frontier Research Institute for Interdisciplinary Sciences at Tohoku University
- Future Matters
- Global Institute for Tomorrow (GIFT)
- Government of Japan
- Government of Switzerland
- Interactive Media & Games Division at the School of Cinematic Arts, University of Southern California in Los Angeles
- Kawada Industries
- King’s College London
- Meltin MMI
- Narrative DX
- New York Times
- Precision Autonomy
- Santa Fe Institute
- Shanghai Industrial Microtechnology Research Institute (SITRI)
- Smart Robots Design Lab at Tohoku University
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH)
- TEN Funding Portal
- Transformative Technology Lab at Sofia University
- User Behavioristics